jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

English Blog

My experience  with the English Blog has been often difficult, because first I have problems with the english, now this language to me and too I find it difficult to write both in english, I lose all coherence and cohesion and I find it hard to follow  with a story and complete the story. But, I must recognize that the English Blog help  too much, because help you to learn and reinforce the english vocabulary and too to think in english and express in the best way the things that I must say.
Second , has been really very entertaining remember events and above all people and animals who I appreciate.
Finally, the subject  that more I enjoyed was the of my friend Marcela alias Cr3spa, remember all our crazy stories, was almost therapeutic, that made me happy, but  I’m happy, because she fulfilled one of her dreams, live in Australia (her children were the extra xD). Too, I enjoyed remember  as I met to my cat Luna, she is perfect for me, makes me laugh with her mischief and her pusheen body, is adorable in her own way.

Well, in general has been a good exercise with all its implications.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario