viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Proud of


Hello bloggers, today I going to talk about somethings  that proud me or not much. A long time ago I was boring of my work and one day I decide stop my job and make of test for joing at the university, and change the course that I was having; well, despite that I let many things for can make new things and many times have complicate for me and my family, really I am proud of this change of my life. But,  one the other hand, I am not proud  of my self-conceit, because now I am more outlay that other things.

And speaking of thing more enjoyable, I remember one day when I was a chlid (a long time ago, too much), I would want scare to a little cousin, clearly the result not was the expected. Finally scared finished being because I saw something that they did not see, and maybe I saw that as a warning not to scare my cousin, clearly I do not feel proud of this attempt to mischief, but they are things of childhood, and I learned my lesson, or at least I hope I did, at least I saw him not, dare not, I've done it again. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario