jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Why I chose study?


I decided to study as an adult because I was bored with the routine of my job and I had always intended to study a university course, but I did not decided, until one day I finally did; although at first was not sure what career to study, I just knew I did not want anything to do with the area of health. This time I wanted to study something where I did not were an obligation to be enclosed in a building, I wanted something which had field trips. That was how I came to geography, the career often I find very fascinating and others not, but it is not uninteresting to study, it's just because I have preferences for certain contents of the career. Well, everything is not perfect, but I do not regret this decision although there have been difficult moments, but who does not have difficult times and otherwise has allowed me to continue learning, which is very nice to me too, and of course, I have known amazing and very interesting people. Also be in the career of Geography has allowed me to see places that by my account I never had met, with their respective realities and different approaches.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario