miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

To London the tickets

Dear bloggers, today I’m going to talk about:  where I would go if I were to London.

If I were to London, I would like go to the museums like,  British Museum, National Gallery, Natural History Museum, Museum os Science, Victoria and Albert Museum, Tate gallery of Modern Art, National Portrait Gallery, British Library and how forget the Museum of London. Simply, because these places relate us things about  the history in general of the place.

Too, I would go to Picadilly Circus, Covent Garden district, because are places of meeting between tourists and londoners, on top of that Covent Garden is a place where play live music free in the street, it’s fantastic.
And the parks, like Kew Gardens, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park, St James’ Park , Green Park, Regents Park, Kensington Gardens, Richmond Park  and others. I like the green areas, I like that capacity of convey tranquility.

And finally, (between very others places) I would go to the famous Abbey Road and go to cross like a Beatles more.

This visit to London I would do with a friend that did at the University of Chile, because Bea love to the Beatles and one of her desires is go to London.



1 comentario: