jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Special song


Today I going to speak about a my special song, but sincerely are a lot and of different style. Well, I like much  a song of Nirvana, that really is a cover, but I like much his version, because Kurt Cobain his gave deph to this song and sounded very good.

"Where Did You Sleep Last Night"

 
 

Too I like too much a song of Type O Negative, is a cute song of love.  Peter Steel had a spectacular voice of tenor and was impressive.

"Love You To Death" 
 
Well, a song for dance happily is a of The Cure, is entertaining copy his dance step of Robert Smith, make me happy listen this song.

"Why Can´t I Be You?"
 
And other  song that like too  much is a song of Therion, I like the lirycal voice and the theatricality of their members, and their sound alive is a incredible.
“Sitra Ahra"

1 comentario: