viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

The novel to manga



Dear readers, today I going to talk about my actual reading habits, wich for many reasons are very varied when it comes to topic, form papers about geography for at university, articles of health, newspapers online, papers about science (because my boyfriend is a fanatic of the science), classic novels like the of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle with him Sherlock Holmes, that in the last time I´ve obsessed with finish the stories of brilliant and famous detective, because I love the detective novel in special Sherlock Holmes, the stories about  different crime, like robberies, killers, love stories, mysteries (something paranormals) , that Sherlock Holmes achieve resolve successfully, I love the eccentricity  of carácter, the experiment that  make with he and others, like when he consume opium and go to opium den in London or  he consume cocaine only for meet its effects...


And too I love the manga, lately I've been reading one piece, because I could not stand and just watch the anime, if I know I'm the worst, but I like to read, but I hate when it's a must, because in my opinion make it lose its charm and magic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario