viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

National Holidays in family

Usually happened on September 18 family (mom, dad, sister and nephew), and occasionally with family including my mother. But I remember one September 18 in particular, which was at the home of an aunt, my mother's sister, where my uncles, aunts, cousins ​​(of different ages) and the great matriarch, is, my beloved grandmother (her typical sentence was: I am fine and delicate), we were like 30 people (seemed the tea table club). And I remember with joy that day, because in addition to a cousin named Cristian we had invited a couple of friends we had in common in those years (7 years ago or so, when we were young and cheerful), called Marcela and Leslie (I will omit their stage names) . It began with a roast lunch, pies, ice cream cake, among other things (that includes alcohol), and lasted until nightfall.
Our friends felt like family. We laughed a lot, because all joked with everything and everyone, no one was excluded from the jokes and truths that were launched with fan. And of course we ate and drank pretty well (until they were round, ready to roll). It was a great day of national holidays will never forget and you will not be repeated again.

1 comentario:

  1. I also like going out to eat with my friends. It is good because we can talk about different experiences and we enjoy doing it. Of course, the food should be delicious.

    ResponderEliminar