viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

My games of child

When I was a child a liked it more when with my sister and my cousins played a lots games just like to “hide and seek” in the grandmother house. It was funny, but first all we lived in that house, just like a community. I think that i had about a five years old or maybe even less. Normally , we were about five and seven child of different age. And of course, ours place of plays was the grandmother house.

Too I played with they the game “Gran Santiago”, other game was dominoes and did web et money, obviously not much. Other times I played to “jump rope” or to game “play tag” and ours hab run much for release to partner, but other times we had competition of speed on the bicycle. And other of my favourite game was fly kites with my father in the park near to house. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Santiago impossible to forget the great, great value!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gran Santiago :D, I learned the streets of Stgo with this game

    ResponderEliminar