lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

My kitty Luna

My kitty Luna came to me some time ago, exactly four year ago, when she had one month old. She was a little stuffed animal, chubby and hairy, that only her hissed, biting and scratched, she was a wild kitty, but I loved her, because she was and is strong temperament, and a little crazy or sometimes  very crazy and that I like too much, is very funny. 
She is a cat long hair domestic, by her colour fur is classify like turtle or carey, because her colours are similar to turtle shell.  
Luna only drink milk, the time that we gave water, she threw the bowl and her beat to my father, well every time that not have milk, she beat to my father, my mother or me, but is more usual that her beat to my father.  
She hate that her touch, but she is a sweetness if we have meat or something to her like eat. She love when her caress her head while eat and purr low, because to she not her like show weakness.

And when her very happy, she go running for the house and later she lie down in the floor and her shimmy showing her paunch.


4 comentarios: